Friday, July 29, 2016

New Release and Upcoming Release

Hello loyal readers, and hello any newcomers. Don't want to leave anyone out.

I have released the print version of "Trinity and the Sick Kids" and it is available for purchase. The charity I attempted to contact for an endorsement, declined to support the story. Probably because they have enough endorsements already. I'm not disheartened, it just means I will have to find another charity to represent. Until then, I'm still going to donate the charity portion of the royalties to the charity that turned me down. And I would like to support multiple charities too once I am an established author.

My third story for Trinity the Troublemaker is ready for pre-order on the Amazon Kindle. As usual, I like to release the eBook before I release the print version, especially because the first five days I can do a free promotion for the eBook. I can give you wonderful bloggers and blog readers a chance to read my story and enjoy it.

This new story is my Christmas story for the children of Westrock. It's called "Trinity and the Sad Child." For anyone who doesn't want to click on the link, I'll paste the description.

Christmas is coming to Westrock. The leaves have fallen, the snow covers the town and a little girl named Trinity is shoveling it from the driveways. It's a time for families to celebrate together. However, in December 1950 the Korean War has taken many of the townsfolk to a distant shore. For one young boy, he will never see his father again. David and his mother Mrs. Song receive news that no military family wants to hear, a loss so huge that Trinity and her friends face the biggest challenge of their childhood. 

Will the kids be able to restore joy and happiness for the Song family in time to save their Christmas? This is a story for all military service members, veterans, their families, and the memory of those who gave their lives for the country they loved so very much. 





I cannot tell you the enormous challenge of finding a way to make a story about losing a family member come out in a positive light for children age readers. I hope that you will download it once it comes out and post a review or send me some feedback about what you thought of the story. Thank you everyone. More news will come as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment