Wednesday, July 13, 2016

First Cash Sales

Well friends, I am proud to say that I have made my first cash sales of my first book about "Trinity and the Bully." Five copies to be more precise.

It's a slow start, but it feels like something huge. My little girl Trinity and her friends have been welcomed into the lives of others. They all have something to teach kids and parents. Such as listening and learning from each other, taking responsibility for mistakes, and how a child enabled can turn into such a bully. The sale price in U.S. dollars is $6.99 for which I get $2.04 and $0.15 for each dollar will go to a charity or non-profit that goes to raise awareness and promote solutions to combat bullying.

It may not seem like much, but as I recently heard someone say "change changes lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment