Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Here's the word hummingbird

Sometimes you have to stop yourself for a moment and take notice of everything that is going on. It feels as though when you get busy and preoccupied, that nothing else is actually in motion. You feel alone and as though you toil for very little return. That is why you have to stop and look around to see what else is in motion, and boy it is all exciting!

First of all, the second book in the "Trinity the Troublemaker" series will end its five day opening free promotion today. So get your copy now so you don't have to pay the $2.99 + tax to read it on your Kindle or Kindle enabled devices. You can find it at the following link: "Trinity and the Sick Kids."

Second, if my social media platforms were like a telephone then it would be ringing off the hook. Which is actually true since I had to disable some of the text messages I was receiving forwarded from my email. My twitter feed @erich_davis has been flooded with support from groups and individuals that have been associated with the bullying and abuse of children as well as the special health care needs for children. Additionally, authors and self-publishing firms have been flooding my feed and inbox.

Third, I'd like to mention my thanks and appreciation to the readers I have seen on my blog. Today a new audience location emerged on my stats board from Russia. In addition to France, Germany, Poland, Singapore, Ireland, and the United States. Although I would not say I am world famous, I certainly feel honored to be read by all who have paid me a visit here. So I would love for you all to know that I say now for all time, thank you. I hope you will each be a part of my journey and that my books can touch your heart in any way possible.

I'm not sure if I have anything else currently going on that can be included, there is so much to catch up on. However, I would like to tell you about things that are being considered by me or in the works for the future.

Representation: I have been actively seeking either a traditional publisher, or a literary agent to bring my books to the wide world of readers. A literary agent will match my works to appropriate venues for sales and marketing. Thus far, I have had to do all of this work myself. Which is a unique challenge that I find fascinating. So far through "word of mouth" or "organic" advertising, my twitter impressions are approximately fifteen thousand (15,000) over the past twenty eight (28) days. However, my books sales as of this moment are at a combined total of forty five (45) downloads between the two titles.

All of those downloads are from the free book promotions I have ran when they are released individually. So far, there are no cash sales. Once there are cash sales, I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to a charity associated with the issues I address in each story. However, the difficulty has been in getting many of these charities to respond to my messages in case they want public affiliation with the stories.

"Trinity and the Bully" is about to come out for release to print with the Amazon service "Create Space." Orders can be processed immediately on Create Space, or on the site for Amazon within the next 3-5 days. The sale price is $6.99 for a print copy and will remain $2.99 for electronic download.

It's an exciting time. I hope to always be able to share good news with the rest of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment