Friday, June 24, 2016

The Rundown

Here's the rundown on my writing projects:
Two short stories of the "Trinity the Troublemaker" series have been completed. The first one about ‪‎bullying‬ is available now as an eBook. The second one about childhood illness‬ will be released on the first of July, eBook.
The third story titled "Trinity and the Sad Child" is almost finished with the first draft. This one deals with a child's grief over losing a ‪‎parent‬ to war. Once the third story is in publication, I will be including the first three stories in a single collectible volume and it will feature never before seen art and stories from the blog I have written following the events of a character from the first story.
I have a novel that I am continuing to work on, and giving some extensive rewrites to polish it even further. It will focus around the adventures of a World War two soldier and the tale of his capture and escape. However, the escape is only the beginning of an epic as the soldier is compelled to take the war into his own hands.
Now, for an announcement. In addition to the works above, I have decided to tackle the horror‬ genre. It'll deal with a creature of supernatural origin, and the origin is something I will leave as vague. It takes delight in terrorizing others and finding clever ways of forcing friends to turn on each other. More on this later.
I've been contacted by several alleged publishing companies, but they all want an initial payment from me to begin working on my stuff. Something only in the amount of $3,200. I don't even have $3.20 to waste, so I'm going to decline these companies. The genuine articles don't charge you up front, and that is right around my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment