Sunday, June 19, 2016

Coming to Print

I have in my hands a paperback copy of "Trinity the Troublemaker: Trinity and the Bully." It's a sample "proof" copy in which I get to see a bound edition of my short story. As I go through reading it, I make corrections and review it for further errors.

Once that process is complete, and I have finished polishing and finalizing everything the book will be available. In print, and something you can hold in your hands. The smell of fresh paper, the texture of a nice matte cover and the sound of the pages as you flip through them.

There are no illustrations, other than the books cover. The cover art is my own, a nice single picture of Trinity. She's the star and a hero for all ages. Meanwhile, the eBook is still available through Amazon for the Kindle and Kindle enabled devices.





No comments:

Post a Comment