Friday, August 12, 2016

My Loyal World Readers

I want you to know everyone that I have not forgotten all of you. It's my intention that I don't give up on anyone and try to carry as many of you as I can forward to all the places that I go from here. You have all been so wonderful about reading my new posts and I can't imagine myself leaving any of my audience behind.

The website I started has grown to excellent numbers of per day visitors. Many of the people who visit my audience do so on a frequent basis. And about half of all of my visitors are brand new people. The thing I hate about the website is that my dashboard won't let me see all the wonderful places that my web traffic is coming from.

On blogger alone, I can see people from about eight other countries than the United States. I am thrilled to be read in other nations and perhaps other languages. I view it as crossing cultural barriers and making new connections to people across the globe. That is one of my favorite aspects of being an author and sharing my thoughts with everyone here.

On Amazon, I am able to see where people are from only if they buy my books. And so far, there haven't been many cash sales. The free promotions have been the best source of delight for me as far as seeing where my stories go when downloaded. I want to reach out and touch even more lives through the characters that I've created and the blogs.

I hope you will all join me at www.erichdavis.com, I am very proud of the reactions this website has been getting, along with all the blogs that are on there as well. Please come by and visit. And if you want to read my stories, remember for only three more days "Trinity and the Sad Child" will be available as a free Kindle download. Get it now before it expires.

All my love and well wishes to you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment