Saturday, August 6, 2016

My Website

I have splurged a little on myself and bought a domain and established a website for myself. It doesn't look very professional yet, but it's still a work in progress. It contains a lot of my art work, links to my social media, an archive linking users to this blog and also the content from my other blog about the bully from Trinity and the Bully. As well as a link to my books for sale.


I want to invite all of my lovely readers to this site. Please bear in mind that portions of it are still going through a fine tuning process and further updates are coming to polish it off. There will be a blog started on this site as well, but I'll keep posting here as well to help ease the transition over. 

I hope you will all join me at my new website. It's the next step on my path as an author and I would love for you to join me there. You've come this far with me, I sincerely hope that you will follow me throughout my adventures with the printed word.

No comments:

Post a Comment